1. The cost of living is low in India. Although tuition and other costs can be high, the average cost of living is much lower than in many Western countries. This means that students will only need to budget for food and housing, rather than also spending money on tuition and other expenses.
2. The quality of education in India is excellent. Many schools in India offer excellent educational opportunities, comparable to those found in many developed countries. Additionally, the country has a long history of educating its citizens, so there is plenty of knowledge and experience available to students when they enroll in classes.
3. The Indian culture is fascinating and unique. Students who Study abroad in india will gain an insight into the country’s rich cultural history and unique customs. This knowledge can be useful later on when students attempt to immigrate or work in the India.
Image Source: Google
What Is the Best Option for You?
1. You’ll Get to Know India from All Angles.
India is a vast country with many different regions and cultures, so a study abroad in India will give you a unique perspective on the country. You’ll learn about Indian politics, history, religion, and culture from all angles – from the countryside to the city, and from the North to the South.
2. You Can Customize Your Program to Fit Your Needs.
There are innumerable study abroad opportunities available in India – from short-term programs (two or three months) to long-term programs (one or two years). So whether you want to focus on learning Hindi or studying Indian history, there’s a program for you!